The Golden West Chapter of The ALS Association
Our Mission, Vision, and Values
Our Mission: To discover treatments and cures for ALS, and to serve, advocate for, and empower people affected by ALS to live their lives to the fullest.
Our Vision: Create a world without ALS.
Our Core Values:
COMPASSION - INTEGRITY - URGENCY
Guiding Principles are:
- People with ALS and their families come first
- Accountability and transparency
- Diversity and inclusion
- Open communication and dialogue
Our Strategic Outcomes:
- Recognized interdependence between care and research.
- People with ALS and their families have:
- Access to consistent care, treatment and services
- Resource and support services that enhance quality of life
- Quality care and support leveraged by collaboration with partners
- Discover new life-extending treatment:
- Drive worldwide research agenda with urgency and boldness to improve outcomes for people with ALS
- Collaborate with partners in a comprehensive and inclusive research model
- Facilitate the rapid development of new treatment options to extend and enhance quality of life while seeking cures.